Voting Home / The Cottage Small Dog Daycare
Nominated for: BEST Boarding
Specializing in little dogs under 20 pounds, The Cottage provides a safe, happy environment to help dogs overcome separation anxiety and house training issues while their owners are at work or on vacation. Until now, there was no daycare in the area specializing in the needs of the petite pup.
Jane Brydon, the owner/dog trainer, has an extensive background working with animals. She is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer who studied under Pat Miller, internationally known dog trainer and animal behaviorist. She has worked at The Philadelphia Zoo, Schuylkill Valley Nature Center, and the Jersey Wildlife Preservation Trust (on the Isle of Jersey in the English Channel).
She holds a B.A. degree in Animal Behavior from Beaver College (now Arcadia University), a Master’s Degree in Education from the University of Pennsylvania and a second Master’s Degree in Psycho Educational Processes from Temple University.
Jane is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and Dog Writers Association of America.
The Cottage offers:
• An indoor play area with padded flooring to protect your dog’s joints and feet.
• Continuous hugs and cuddles.
• Fresh-air fun in a large fenced outdoor play area.
• A large indoor potty park for use during inclement weather.
• Constant monitored play and socialization.
• A trainer on duty to work with behavior issues.
• Secure multi-door entrance to ensure safety.
• Continuous house training.
• Individualized training on request.
The Cottage Small Dog Daycare is conveniently located in the Chadds Ford area on Route 202, 6/10 of a mile south of Route 1. They are open 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday to Friday and on weekends by appointment.
For more information call Jane at (610) SUM-DOGS (610-786-3647) or email Jane at email@example.com.